"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

18 April 2012

#08 Bird of Paradise

So, it's been a long time since I have posted a painting, I guess I am really not good at keeping a blog updated... During all this time I have been away discovering the beauty of Malta, from which many paintings are sure to follow as I have been sketching a lot while on this mediterranean island. So be sure to come and check out this page soon to see all the beauties (or at least some of them!) Malta has to offer!

For now, here's a painting from a photo I took in Bundaberg, Australia a few years back. Birds of Paradise are such beautiful flowers, the only problem is huge and ugly spiders seem to love them as much as I do!

Acrylics on cold pressed acid free paper 8 x 8 in - USD100

No comments:

Post a Comment