"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

09 June 2012

#11 Barooga State Forest

I've been having quite a hard time finding inspiration lately, hence my lack of updating...
I went back to pastels, which I find so versatile. I hadn't really considered them for landscapes before but they ended up being the perfect media for loosing up my style.
Here is a pastel drawing of the Barooga Forest and the Murray river. I spent about two months in Cobram-Barooga and used to spend the night in my car at this exact spot, waking up everyday to see dozens of kangaroos grazing around! 

Pastels on pastel paper - 12 x 9 in - $50

No comments:

Post a Comment