"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

03 February 2012

Hello !

So, here I am trying to stick to my new year's resolutions: painting every day AND blog about it. Oh and in English, which is not my mother tongue, so it's a bit of a challenge.
I've finally joined in the fun of the 'a painting a day' frenzy- there are heaps of talented daily painters out there who inspired me to start my own art blog.
I'm not usually very good at keeping up to daily challenges, but this time's the one! I can only hope that challenging myself this way is going to make me improve my technique and eventually grow as an artist.

I already paint everyday and have been for a while, the challenge here is to actually complete a painting everyday, a thing that I'm not good at - I have hundreds of "works in progress", which haven't pregressed in a while. So here, I'm gonna try to go to the end of things.

I called this blog "Nomad Paintings" as I will be painting from my travels, past and future ones; It might evolve to a travel blog from time to time, just wait and see ;)

Anyway, hope you enjoy my paintings, looking forward to your commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment